Wednesday 20 March 2019

DBR - Sixty days

DBR - Sixty Days

So ...I've decided to do the Dragon's Back Race again.

The past two weekends has seen me out on, and around the mountain of Snowdonia  as well as attend Huw Jack Brassington's excellent 'Fell Running Legends' evening.  I've four days out with Dragonettes, mainly in some challenging weather.  A week in Exmoor where I clocked up 4000m' of ascent on Exmoor, with the highest point being 520metres.  But today was different; third time lucky and we did a super stealth raid on Crib Goch and the Snowdon Horseshoe.

I've spent the winter months trying to find a reason NOT to do the Dragon's Back.  Nope....sorry, still can't.  It's suits me. It's my Welsh Spring week's holiday....I hope it's not too hot, again!

#sixtydaystogo
#contourscrucial

No comments:

Post a Comment